You will receive a contribution to the travel costs which covers the journey from your place of origin to Prague. The grant is calculated according to your travel distance.
- For travel distances between 100 and 499 km: 180 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 500 and 1999 km: 275 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 2000 and 2999 km: 360 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 3000 and 3999 km: 530 EUR per participant
- For travel distances between 4000 and 7999 km: 820 EUR per participant
- For travel distances of 8000 km or more: 1100 EUR per participant
For calculating the distance, you have to use the EC Distance Calculator.
2) Organisational Support
You will receive 350 EUR/person as a support for costs directly linked to mobility activities.
If you decide to come to our courses, we charge you 180 EUR/participant and the rest is for your organisation (organisational costs, preparation activities, validation). For the 180 EUR we will arrange catering during the lectures including lunch, social dinner and cultural programme for the participant.
3) Course Fee
You will receive 70 EUR/day.
If you decide to come to our courses, we will charge you 350 EUR for a 5 day course. This amount will completely cover the tuition, training materials and VAT.
4) Individual Support
You will receive up to 140 EUR/day. This amount covers the costs of living in Prague (accommodation and meals). If you decide to come to our course, we will charge you 270 EUR for accommodation with breakfast in the hotel where the lectures will take place.